The Pharmacy Print and Promo Group of Eatonform has been recognized nationally as a leading provider of labels, forms and ancillary items to the Long Term Care, Retail Pharmacy, and Nuclear Pharmacy markets.
Our philosophy is simple: provide top quality products, exceptional customer service, competitive pricing and maximum flexibility to those we serve.
This philosophy and our commitment to it is the foundation that allows us to provide our customers a package of products and service that are unrivaled in the industry.
The needs of both institutional and retail pharmacy markets dictate the need for a supplier who can provide on demand products and services for diverse applications across multiple pharmacy software platforms.
- Stock and Custom Design
- Direct Thermal
- Thermal Transfer
- Dual Web (Label/Form Combination)
- One Ply/Piggyback
- Physicians Orders
- Medication Administration Records
- Physician Orders/MAR Combination
- Treatment Records
- Behavior Monitoring
- Psychoactive Flow Record
- Telephone Orders
- Blank Single/Multiple Part Laser Sheets
- Guaranteed Laser-Safe Multi-Part Carbonless
In House Graphics Department
- Design and development of new forms or labels
- Match or modify existing forms or labels
- Provide proofs for customer approval prior to printing any label or form project
- Eliminate storage and handling problems
- Distribution to multiple locations if desired
- Bill on release
- Same day shipping
- Single/Multi-Part Handwritten Forms
- Delivery Receipts
- Booked Forms
- CMS Forms
- Rx Pads (Security Features)
Promotional Products & Apparel
Careful promotional product selection is of vital importance to achieving maximum success. Your marketing strategy is never complete without the added exposure that promotional products provide. That is why at Eatonform, our professionals utilize the very latest technology in electronically sourcing over 700,000 products.
Why use Promotional Products?
- Build your reputation, customer awareness and sales
- Drive brand awareness
- Introduce a new product, or revitalize an existing one
- Enhance employee performance
- Achieve a challenging business objective
- Successfully promote your organization and/or event
Know that well-conceived utilization of promotional products has been time-tested to be the best way to influence, reach, market, reward, introduce, and SELL.
The Patient/Resident name, medication(s), dosage instructions, Doctor's name, date, and day of the week are printed on each individual packet.
Each individual packet can hold up to seven different prescribed and/or over-the-counter medications.
The packet opens easily by tearing along a clearly marked tab.
Medications are packed in color-coded and clearly marked packets based on the four customary dosing times in a day.
The Doc-U-Dose software is a Windows based program compatible with 2000, XP and NT4.0 or later.
The Doc-U-Dose® Multi-dose packaging system provides a critical link between the patient and health care providers. This easy to use system:
- Virtually eliminates medication errors
- Eliminates the confusion, fear and risk associated with taking multiple medications
- Allows patients to independently take medications, promoting an increased sense of dignity and independence
A patented, economical system designed for anyone taking multiple medications who is not in an institutional care setting, including
- Home-Bound Geriatric Patients
Or residents of:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Adult Day Care Centers
- Retirement Communities
- Group Homes
- Personal Care Homes
- Correctional Facilities